The February fifth edition of WWE SmackDown Live befell at the Angel of the Winds Area in Everett, WA.
– Charlotte Aptitude comes out to the ring to kick off tonight’s show, and we see a replay of Stephanie McMahon suspending Becky Lynch final night time. Charlotte will get on the mic and trashes Becky, then factors out that she then again is 100% wholesome for WrestleMania. Becky comes in via the gang, and Charlotte says she stole Roman Reign’s entrance. Becky comes out to ringside and will get on the mic. Security comes over however doesn’t take away her. Becky and Charlotte trade words until referees come out and get between them. Triple H’s music hits and The Recreation comes right down to the ring. Triple H tells Becky she’s suspended and wishes to go away, and then he tells Charlotte to go backstage. Becky says he doesn’t trust Triple H. He says she doesn’t need to trust him, all she has to do is go to a physician and get medically cleared, then she will come back. Becky brings up beating up Stephanie last night time. Triple H says he sees by means of Becky and she or he’s not The Man at all, and she or he’s self destructing. Triple H says Becky needs a means out of dealing with Ronda one on one as a result of she’s scared. Becky hits HHH in the face, after which they have a stare-down. Becky ends up leaving and going again out by means of the gang.
– Nonetheless to return: Mustafa Ali vs. Randy Orton; and Jeff Hardy vs. Daniel Bryan
– Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows vs. Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura: Lana is at ringside for this match. Rusev and Nakamura seem to have some communication issues early on, which results in the Good Brothers dumping them out to ringside and Anderson hitting a suicide dive on them. Again within the ring, Nakamura and Anderson trade strikes now. Nakamura hits a suplex, and Anderson comes again with a spinebuster. Gallows and Rusev tag in, and Gallows dominates with a collection of kicks. Nakamura will get concerned and Gallows dumps him outdoors, then Gallows and Rusev collide and go down. Lana yells at Nakamura outdoors to get again within the ring. Anderson and Gallows go for the Magic Killer on Rusev, however Nakamura breaks it up and knees Gallows within the face. Anderson then hits a flying kick to the face on Nakamura, and Rusev hits the large boot on Anderson for the three rely.
Winners: Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura
– Rusev helps Nakamura to his ft after the match.
– We see a pre-taped prom from Mustafa Ali where he talks about Randy Orton, and his means to outlive with someone as harmful as Orton.
– They present a clip of Paige selling her upcoming movie Preventing With My Household.
– The Usos minimize a promo backstage on Shane McMahon and The Miz. The Usos say they are a special breed of tag workforce, they usually’ll take the Tag Titles from Miz and Shane.
– We see a quick pre-taped promo from Randy Orton saying that Ali is prey to him like everybody else on his street to the WWE Title.
– Mustafa Ali vs. Randy Orton: Orton backs Ali into the corner early on, however Ali fires again with punches and chops to the chest. Ali continues the offense until Orton stuns him with a suplex on to the top rope, which sends Ali falling right down to ringside. Orton follows and suplexes Ali on to the announce table, then takes him back within the ring. Orton hits a spinning powerslam now for a two rely. They struggle as much as the highest turnbuckle and Orton hits a superplex for an additional two rely. They battle again out to ringside and Ali slams Orton on to the announce table now. Ali leaps over the announce table to deal with Orton back down and pummel on him. Back in the ring, Ali connects with a collection of kicks. Ali hits another kick to the top, then he hits a version of the X Factor for a two rely. Ali climbs the turnbuckle and Orton seems to be for an RKO, but Ali fakes him out and hits a tornado DDT. Ali goes again up prime, however Orton pulls his legs out from beneath him and hits the RKO for the three rely.
Winner: Randy Orton
– After the match, Joe hits the ring and assaults Randy Orton. He chokes out Orton, then dumps him and Ali both outdoors. As Joe begins strolling up the ramp, WWE Champion Daniel Bryan comes out. Joe starts waking in the direction of him, then Eric Rowan steps out in front of Bryan. Joe decides towards preventing Rowan and heads to the again. Bryan heads to the ring, and he’s nonetheless sporting his picket eco-friendly WWE Title belt.
– Again from the break, we reduce to Samoa Joe backstage. Joe cuts a promo on Orton, saying that tonight was about retaliation however at Elimination Chamber it’s about him raising the WWE Title within the air.
– Again within the ring, Bryan will get on the mic with Rowan by his aspect. Bryan will get an enormous ovation from his house state fans in Washington. Bryan says lastly he gets to talk to individuals who understand what he’s making an attempt to do. Bryan says the individuals of Washington are sensible and understand that we’d like change. Bryan says unfortunately because the WWE Champion, he speaks to a worldwide audience, and those different individuals don’t understand that their egocentric conduct is killing the planet we reside on. Bryan trashes meat-eaters, and says he’s preventing an up-hill battle. Bryan holds up his eco-friendly WWE Title and it gets a pop from the gang. We see a fan within the entrance row together with his personal selfmade eco-friendly WWE Title belt. Rowan says that nice thinkers are thought-about harmful because of their concepts. Rowan says their concepts have good intentions and that’s why individuals worry Daniel Bryan. The gang chants “what” at Rowan, and Bryan asks how dare they “what” his good good friend Rowan. Bryan says the suits in the again don’t like him, and that’s why they’re putting him in an unfair Elimination Chamber match. Bryan introduces a video wanting on the historical past of the Elimination Chamber, and mentions his opponents. Bryan says the world needs him as WWE Champion, then he heads to the again with Rowan.
– Jeff Hardy does an interview within the again the place he says Bryan’s disrespect for the WWE Title makes him sick. Jeff says he nonetheless has scars on his body from defending the WWE Title, and tonight he’s going to make Bryan shut up. AJ Types interrupts and questions whether Jeff is the appropriate guy to characterize the WWE Title’s legacy. Jeff tells AJ he can’t beat Bryan, so after Jeff shuts up Bryan tonight, he and AJ can settle their differences in the Chamber.
– Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose reduce a promo on the gorilla position saying that Naomi and Carmella are too inexperienced of a group, and The Iiconics are a comedy act. Mandy brings up the Elimination Chamber, and points out that Naomi hasn’t pinned her earlier than.
– Carmella & Naomi vs. The Iiconics vs. Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville: Mandy avoids Naomi in the opening moments and tags in Billie to flee. Carmella tags in for a double staff on Billie, then Many tags in and she or he places the boots to Carmella. Naomi and Sonya tag in, and Mandy runs away from Naomi. Naomi hits some kicks on Sonya, then Peyton tags in. Naomi takes out each Iiconics, then Naomi pulls Mandy within the ring and pummels on her. Peyton is available in and Naomi drops her, however the distraction leads to Mandy hitting a butterfly suplex on Naomi for the three rely.
Winners: Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville
– Andrade cuts a promo in Spanish in his locker room, and Zelina Vega provides the English translation. They trash Rey Meysterio, and say that Andrade is stomping out a legend so that his legend can start.
– Still to return: Jeff Hardy vs. Daniel Bryan
– We go to the printed desk, the place Tom Phillips introduces a Black Historical past Month video package deal.
– Daniel Bryan vs. Jeff Hardy: This one is a non-Title match, and Eric Rowan is at ringside. Hardy starts off robust and hits a sling blade and a splash for a two rely. Hardy misses a shot within the nook and Bryan capitalizes with a operating kick to the face. Bryan follows up with more boots to the face, then he puts Hardy in a surfboard submission. Hardy comes back with a dropkick and he knocks Bryan out to ringside. Hardy goes to leap off the ring steps at Bryan, however Rowan will get in the best way, so Hardy stops brief. Bryan takes advantage of the distraction and slams Hardy right down to the ringside flooring. Again in the ring, Bryan stomps on Hardy and applies an arm hold. Bryan misses a shot off the highest and Jeff hits an inverted atomic drop, then a leg drop and dropkick for a two rely. Hardy knocks Bryan outdoors and hits a flying clothesline off the apron on him. Jeff rolls Bryan again in the ring then climbs up prime, but Bryan rolls across the ring so Hardy can’t reach him. Bryan journeys up Hardy into the center turnbuckle then kicks him in the throat for a two rely. Bryan hits the Yes Kicks on Jeff till Jeff ducks one and comes again with the Twist of Destiny. Jeff goes up prime, and he connects with the Swanton Bomb on Bryan. Jeff covers, but Rowan pulls Jeff outdoors to break the pin, and the ref calls for the DQ.
Winner by way of DQ: Jeff Hardy
– Rowan beats down Jeff at ringside, then throws him back in the ring the place Bryan puts him within the Sure Lock. Samoa Joe then comes out from the gang and drops Rowan at ringside, then he gets in the ring and puts Bryan within the Coquina Clutch. Orton hits the ring and starts brawling with Joe now. Mustafa Ali runs in and comes flying off the highest with a kick on Joe and Orton. Ali hits a suicide dive on Joe at ringside, and then he goes for one on Rowan, however Rowan catches him. Rowan grabs Ali by the top and slams him on to the announce desk. AJ Types hits the ring next and kicks Orton within the head. AJ kicks Joe right down to the floor next, then he hits the Phenomenal Forearm on Hardy. Bryan and Rowan retreat up the ramp with the eco-friendly Title belt in hand. They have a quick stare down from the ramp with AJ in the ring, then Bryan and Rowan head to the back.
– The digital camera cuts backstage, and Bryan is freaking out at an interviewer for being in his face right after a match. Bryan says Rowan is his pal and mental peer, not his bodyguard, and Bryan says he held his own out there. Bryan blames the opposite wrestlers who ran out for ruining his match, and says he’ll be the WWE Champion ceaselessly because it’s what the planet needs.
– AJ Types stands tall within the ring as the printed group promotes the Elimination Chamber match and SmackDown Live goes off the air.